LEGAL INFORMATION FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ACCEPTANCE
This Legal Notice establishes the general information that the service providers of the Information Society are obliged to make available to consumers and users, by virtue of Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. In accordance we inform you of the following:
1. The company name is CALZADOS DANUBIO S.L. with C. I. F B03192424 with the address C/ Santiago Ramón y Cajal, 17, 03203 Elche Parque Empresarial and Telephone (+34) 965 683 911.
2. We inform you that the website www.wonders.es aims to offer our services and products, and carry out commercial prospecting communications in relation to our Footwear products.
3. The prices of services and products published on the website www.wonders.com, which the consumer and user can contract include VAT (except in Canary Islands) but shipping costs are not included.
INFORMATION PRIOR TO THE CONTRACTING PROCESS (ONLINE CONTRACTS OR ONLINE SALES)
This Legal Notice establishes the general information that the service providers of the Information Society are obliged to make available to consumers and users, by virtue of Art. 27 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. In accordance we inform you of the following:
1. Procedures that must be followed to contract “online”.
2. If the electronic contract document is going to be stored and accessible. Both the company and the buyer will receive an email with all the details of the purchase. The system automatically stores all orders to perform statistical control and also as support to manage any incident.
3. Technical means to identify and correct errors in data entry. Mandatory data (email, address, terms and conditions - legal notices). Non-obligatory data (others). It is detected when any mandatory field is not in compliance and blocks the possibility of continuing or finishing the purchase.
4. The language in which the contract will be formalized is Spanish (Castilian).
5. The service provider must make the general terms and conditions that will apply to the contract, available to the recipient (Clients / Potential Customers / Users).
Therefore, to comply with this requirement of a legal nature (LSSICE), we inform you that at any time you can consult from any section of the website of Calzados Danubio SL the general terms and conditions for sales, in the part or section for Shipments and Returns Policies / Conditions of Sale, at the bottom of the web page, together with the rest of the Legal Notices.
INFORMATION AFTER THE PROCESS OF CONTRACTING (ONLINE CONTRACTS OR ONLINE SALES)
This Legal Notice establishes the general information that the service providers of the Information Society are obliged to make available to consumers and users, by virtue of Art. 28 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. In accordance we inform you of the following:
1. 1. The offering party (Calzados Danubio S.L.) is obliged to confirm the reception of acceptance to the one who made it (Customer) by any of the following means:
a) a) The sending of an acknowledgment of receipt by email or any other means of electronic communication matching the address that the acceptor (Customer) has indicated, within twenty-four hours after receiving the acceptance, or
b) b) The confirmation of the received acceptance, by a means equivalent to that used in the contracting procedure, as soon as the acceptor (Customer) has completed said procedure, provided that the confirmation can be filed by the recipient (Customer).
CONDITIONS WEBSITE USE AND ACCEPTANCEIt is not allowed for children under the age of 13 to create or use any user accounts on this website without the consent of the holders of parental authority or guardianship. Failure by the user to abide by this condition will result in the deletion of the data provided. Use of the website attributes the status of user and implies the full and unreserved acceptance by the user of all of the conditions contained in this Legal Notice. The contents of this Legal Notice is subject to modification, so its acceptance by the user will be in respect to the Legal Notice published by CALZADOS DANUBIO S.L. at the time the user accesses the website. Therefore, each time the user accesses the website, you must carefully read this Legal Notice
Likewise, access to the website is subject to all warnings, conditions of use and instructions, made known to the user by CALZADOS DANUBIO S. L. that substitute, complete and / or modify the present Legal Notice.
CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
The user is only allowed to make use of the services, products and utilities offered by CALZADOS DANUBIO, SL through the website www.wonders.com in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice and knowledge of other notices and instructions, as well as morals and generally accepted good customs and public order.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All brands, trade names, distinctive signs, services, contents and information of any kind that appear on this Website is the property of CALZADOS DANUBIO S.L, so they cannot be reproduced, distributed, communicated publicly, transformed or modified without the express authorization of this company. By contents of this website we understand, without this list having a limiting character, texts, photographs, graphics, images, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes.
The user will refrain from obtaining the contents using media or procedures other than those that, in general accordance, have been made available to them or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet, provided that the latter do not entail any risk or damage or disablement of the Website and / or its content.
The possible references made on the website of CALZADOS DANUBIO S.L to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information using the brand, the commercial name or the manufacturer or supplier, etc. that are owned by third parties does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by CALZADOS DANUBIO, S. L..
EXCLUSION OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES.
The data, texts, information, images or sounds published on the Website www.wonders.com are shown with merely informative effects for all those interested in them, without their access generating commercial, contractual or professional relationship between the users and CALZADOS DANUBIO S. L.. In case of discrepancy between the information contained on the website and the one contained on paper, the latter will prevail. The user is warned that before taking any action derived from the content of the website, proceed to verify the information obtained by contacting the Customer Service Department at 965683911 or email email@example.com.
2. Availability and continuity:
CALZADOS DANUBIO S.L. excludes, to the full extent permitted by our legal system, any liability for damages of any kind caused by the lack of availability or continuity of access to the website and its services. Access to the information and services provided by this website has, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, CALZADOS DANUBIO S. L. may terminate or suspend access to its website at any time.
3. Viruses and malicious codes:
CALZADOS DANUBIO, S. L. excludes, to the full extent permitted by our legal system, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that may cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or files of users.
CALZADOS DANUBIO, S. L. excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by our legal system, any liability for damages of any kind caused to users by the use of technical link devices, directories and search tools, which allow Users access to websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties.
5. Illicit use:
CALZADOS DANUBIO, S. L. is not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that may be incurred by the user in accessing the website and / or using the information contained therein. Neither is it responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the commercial names, brands or other distinctive signs that, not being the property of CALZADOS DANUBIO S.L., appear on the website.
CALZADOS DANUBIO, S. L. has active advertising campaigns for the promotion of the company. All campaigns that are carried out in online environments or in other types of environments have references to this website. Advertising campaigns scrupulously respect the Law of Unfair Competition and the General Advertising Law.
All notifications or communications made by users to SHOES DANUBIO, S. L. will be considered effective, for all purposes, when addressed to the Customer Service by any of the following ways:
• By mail to the following address: C/ Santiago Ramón y Cajal, 17, 03203 Elche Parque Empresarial
• By telephone, call to the number 965 683 911
• By sending an e-mail to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, all notifications made by CALZADOS DANUBIO, S. L. to the user will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are carried out in any of the following ways:
• By mail to the address that the user has previously disclosed to the company.
• By telephone, SMS, or fax to the number that the user has previously disclosed to the company.
•By sending an email to the email address that the user has previously disclosed to the company.
Therefore, in order for these notifications to be able to be carried out, the user must state that all the information provided is true and current, committing to notify of any modification thereof.
LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
For any interpretative or litigious issues that may arise, Spanish legislation will be applicable and in case of contentious issues, the contentious issues will be brought before a court of law.