Ankle Boots Brown combined
Brown Wonders boots with two zippers on the side.
Brown Wonders boots with two zippers on the sides. Non-slip rubber sole. Shank height: 36 cm Heel height: 8 cm
Exterior: 100% Leather
Interior: 100% Leather
Suela: Otros materiales
If your Wonders are leather, rub them with a damp cloth and mild soap, let them dry, and then give them shine with some colorless cream to match.
If they are split, you can use wipes to clean them.
And remember to take them always clean you can dampen a cloth with water and rub evenly. Then let them dry in the shade.
We wish you're happy with your purchase, but if not, you have 15 days from the time you received your order to return one or more articles. To make the refund, the product must be unused and in perfect condition; including accessories, documentation and original packaging.
Here are the steps for a refund:
1. Log in with your username and password and access 'My Account'.
2. In your account click 'Order history'.
3. Click the 'Return' button on your order.
4. Mark the item you want to return and the amount of units you want to return.
5. Select the reason for the return.
6. Choose a pick up address, please provide the following information to move on to collect your package:
6.1.1 Pick up address
6.1.2 Day when you want to pass the package
6.1.3 Time zone in which you want the collection is made
7. After receiving and checking the status of the product, the amount will be refunded in the same form of payment of the purchase. But, If you paid with Cash On Delivery (COD), the amount will be refunded by bank transfer after receiving the goods and check the status of the product.
Enter your account number (IBAN) if you paid COD, or if you used another payment method but you prefer to receive the amount of the refund in your bank account, so that we can make the refund. Leave this box blank if you want a refund of the money in the same form of payment of the purchase.
8. Click on 'Return checked' to process your return.
9. You will receive an email with information on your return.
10. Include the return invoice in the package duly completed.
If you want to exchange an item for another, you must first return to process your refund, following our return instructions and then make a new purchase online. Remember that you can buy a new product just after filing the return.
It is your responsibility to make sure the time of delivery, the shipment is in good condition. Thus, if the case is open or if the appearance of the packaging doubts or suspicions about violations of the inviolability of the product, the client should not accept the package, notifying immediately the company "COMPANY BRIDGE AND LIFE, SL" via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer orders that are to be sent to a country outside the European Union, or those destinations with special customs offices (Canary Islands) may involve the payment of duties and import taxes and service fees, which will be charged at the time in which the package reaches its destination. Any additional amounts resulting from customs duties borne by the customer, and can be fixed, percentage, or the sum of the previous two, and are calculated according to the regulations of each country.
RETURNS AND SPEEDS
You have 15 days to make the return. This deadline starts from the moment you received your order. You have 15 days to make the return. This deadline starts from the moment you received your order. The return of products will result in a refund equal to the purchase price of the product/s returned/s. If you are returning because the item you have received does not satisfy you, the costs associated with
If you don't want to use our pick up service, you can send us the goods by your own means to the following address: Company Bridge and Life S.L., C/ Juan Negrín 57, 03203 Elche (Alicante) España.In case of defective products or not corresponding to the order placed, the customer must make the return by the means provided by Wonders and expenses of return will be our care.
* For orders served to the Canary Islands, you must send us the product/s returned/s by your own means to the following address: Company Bridge and Life S.L., C/ Juan Negrín 57, 03203 Elche (Alicante) Spain. In this case, all fees and taxes associated with shipping are borne by the buyer. In these shipments shall be taken as the declared value for customs purposes the amount of the invoice in euros.
With the delivery within 24 hours you will receive your order the next business day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and holidays) if you've processed before 12.30.
Delivery 24 will only apply to orders shipped to addresses in Spain Peninsular (not included in this shipping service to the Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, or all orders that are paid on delivery or by bank transfer).
This deadline begins to be effective from the time when payment is received, the order is processed in our stores and the merchandise is shipped.
Delivery within 24 hours will apply to orders placed before 12.30. Once this time, the delivery will take place in two business days. Your order may no longer be available for delivery within 24 hours if cancelled or modified some product delivery address.
Other delivery times:
The deadline begins to be effective from the time when payment is received, the order is processed in our stores and the merchandise is shipped, however, for orders placed after 12:30 (GMT +1) the period shall begin to run from the next business day. Delivery times may increase if canceled or modified some product delivery address once ther order placed.
Please note that shipments are handled by third parties, so that the deadlines specified delivery are only an indication and do not take into account possible delays due to exceptional payment authorizations or transport conditions (exceptional weather conditions, strikes, etc. ). In addition, orders can not be redirected once the items have been shipped.